About Today’s Boutique
Since 1981, Today’s Boutique has been helping women along the Emerald Coast find their own look through high-end brands and eclectic styles. The fact that we’ve been in business for more than 35 years proves that our locally-owned boutique is highly capable of staying current in the fashion world.
Owners Jim and Kim Dettle and their daughter, Kristin Dettle Humphrey, run the store with the help of a talented sales staff. We try to put a fresh spin on new combinations that really wow our customers and keep them coming back for more. We bring pleasure to each customer through eye-catching clothing at reasonable prices.
We offer top designers such as Joseph Ribkoff, Planet, Clara Sunwoo, Lyssé, Krazy Larry Pants, Fly London Shoes, Sympli, French Kande, Dear John Jeans, and more. Our mission is to be every woman’s favorite store and help each customer realize her full style fashion potential.
Today’s stylists help clients revive their wardrobes, whether through neutral basics or fashion-forward, dramatic designs. Today’s apparel will be a favorite in anyone’s closet.
Stop in anytime or schedule an appointment with one of our trained fashion advisors by calling 850-865-5565.
Reasons to Shop Today's
- Today’s Boutique is owned by Destin locals, Jim & Kim Dettle. Their daughter Kristin, is the store manager and will certainly carry on the family business for years to come. Did we mention baby Lucy? She’s the newest addition to the family and will definitely grow up in all things fashion! Today’s Boutique brings fashion and family together to create the perfect clothing boutique.
- Today’s Boutique has been serving the fashionistas of Destin for over 37 years! They’ve seen trends come and go, but they have stayed strong throughout the years, thanks to countless loyal local ladies.
- Casual or cocktail, Today’s has every end of the fashion spectrum covered. Brands like Clara Sun Woo give shoppers the perfect day time casual outfit while brands like Joseph Ribkoff bring out the bling with their trendy cocktail attire!
- Today’s official mascot, Dwight, is always there to greet you, sporting some snazzy outfit! He is always the best dressed pup around!
- Today’s has won Best Boutique for over 15 years from readers of Destin Magazine, Emerald Coast Magazine and Northwest Florida Daily News.
- Two words, Personal Stylist. Set up an appointment with one of Today’s stylists & they will help find the best pieces for you based on your favorite colors, styles, and brands!
- A woman can never have too many accessories, and Today’s has a huge jewelry and handbag selection! From affordable to fancy, jewelry brands like French Kande and Love Tokens along handbag brands like Hobo and Mary Frances adorn the shelves with unique & colorful pieces for any occasion. Don’t forget, Quay Sunglasses too!
- What’s a boutique without a party? Every month Today’s Boutique hosts events such as Trunk Shows to showcase the latest from popular brands plus deals you won’t want to miss!
- They are more than just the fashion, Today’s Boutique loves to give back and support local causes like Fore Her, Sinfonia Gulf Coast, Shelter House, Children in Crisis and more.
- They aren’t the #1 Boutique for nothing, Today’s is always ahead of the fashion trends. They strive to find the hottest trends for every fashionista that walks in their doors. They dress ladies in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and beyond!
Join Our VIP Buyers Club
Be in the know when it comes to Today’s Boutique. This is the perfect way to stay in touch with our store. Learn about new arrivals, events, and sales that we offer to our exclusive VIP customer base.